Liberty Bed with SilverSolutions
** Subject to additional shipping charges. Call 800-223-8033 for an accurate quote **
- Strong supportive grid deck is superior in frame design and offers a "no-sag"_ mattress support surface. 450 lb. weight capacity.
- Range of motion 9.9 inch
to 24.4 inch. With a standard 6"_ mattress, this positions the bed at an
ideal height for the caregiver and for transfers.
- One bed can be used for
76" and 80" lengths using the adjustable brackets to meet space
limitations and improve inventory management. No extension kit is
- Resident friendly, quiet, smooth operation keeps bed level and balanced at all times using three DC motors.
- 360 degree mobility at ANY height, can move from room to room at any height, and move over thresholds at even the lowest position.
- Mattress retainer is standard.
- Reinforced, robust base is designed for support yet provides sufficient underbed clearance, ideal for using overbed tables and patient lifts.
- Easy assembly requires only a Phillips head screwdriver.
- Four Locking Casters secure the bed at any height.
- New keyed Wall Saver is standard "_
easily moves over thresholds during transport, yet automatically falls
back into place to protect your walls. Wallsaver adjusts easily when
modifying bed from 76" to 80" and when using a trapeze.
- Pendant Hand Control,
Easy operation contoured Hand Control Pendant is shock-resistant,
water-proof and durable. Holster conveniently secures to bedrails and
assist devices for easy access.
Highest Safety and Quality Standards
Built to conform to UL 60601-1 and IEC601-2-38, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 the Liberty Bed offers the following ensuring the utmost resident and staff safety:
- No pinch points within 200mm of bed perimeter
- Rolling clearance of 20mm over thresholds
- Splash-proof electronics
- Load capacity and tip-stability testing
And For Infection Control, Introducing SilverSolutions!
- Superior, high efficacy that protects painted surfaces
- Antimicrobial kills more than 99.9% of odor and stain causing bacteria
- Lasts for the expected life of the bed
- Non-allergenic and safe for the environment
- High concentration of silver ions gives high efficacy
- Requires no special handling
- A cost-effective solution that is built-in to last
Accessories & Options
Optional Trapeze Adapter and Trapeze - Attaches easily to headboard to position trapeze within easy reach of residents.
Optional Battery Backup - Provides the ability to perform bed functions in the event of power outage.
Optional Half Length Assist Device and Assist Bar - Half length assist device and assist bar provide a sturdy and secure handhold to assist residents in and out of bed. Assist devices are removable without tools and meet FDA Entrapment Guidelines.
Basic American Liberty Bed SpecificationsAdditional Features Include:
- Electrostatic powder-coated antimicrobial bed surface provides longer lasting, durable finish
|Mattress Deck Length
|Mattress Deck Width
|Overall Bed Length
||85.5" with bumper
|Overall Bed Width
||39.75" with rails/assist devices
|Maximum back angle
|Maximum knee angle
|Safe Workload (including resident, support surface, head/foot boards, and accessories)
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: