Advantage Reclining Wheelchair
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Advantage Recliner features performance and durability at an affordable price. The full reclining back offers unlimited adjustment using easy brake and cable mechanisms. The Advantage Recliner comes with a higher back and removable full support headrest. The headrest includes an additional neck support that adjusts easily to fit every need. Anti-tippers and an anti-fold bar come standard. The durable hammer tone frame is designed to support up to 300 lb users.
Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, with 17" seat depth. Meets Medicare K0001 / E1226 (Recliner Back) / E0966 (Head Rest Extension) specifications for wheelchairs. Comes with Desk Arm and Elevating Legrests.
- Manual full reclining back
- Removable full support headrest
- Detachable desk or full arms
- Hammer tone finish provides durability and style
- Low maintenance black vinyl upholstery
- Anti-tippers standard
- Anti-fold bar standard
���Tool Free�� adjustable elevating front rigging
- Chart pocket standard on back
Available in 16��, 18�� & 20�� seat widths
- Maximum weight capacity 300 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
Meets Medicare code K0001/ E1226 (Recliner Back)
5 year warranty on sideframe and crossbraces