FlexiCol Hydrocolloid DressingFlexiCol handles wound drainage with a combination of absorption and evaporation. Unlike other hydrocolloid dressings that tend to pull away soon after being applied, FlexiCol stays secure for days after its first application so re-application or securing with tape is eliminated.
FlexiCol's thin film exterior and moist core allow for higher and quicker fluid uptake so most residue does not remain in the wound. Peel-off tabs and a thin beveled edge make application quick and prevent dressing roll-off. FlexiCol hydrocolloid folds easily to conform to difficult-to-dress areas and is available in two shaped dressings for wounds on the sacrum, heels and elbows.
FlexiCol Hydrocolloid Features
- Latex-free, sterile, individually sealed.
- Secure initial tack makes application quick and easy
- Easily conforms to difficult-to-dress areas.
- High and quick fluid uptake means most residue does not remain in the wound
- Beveled edge and peel-off tabs make application quick