Navigator Transfer and Wheelchair
The E&J Navigator easily converts from a classic transport chair to a lightweight self propelled wheelchair, using the included 24"quick-release axle rear wheels. The rear wheels are easily attached or removed with the push of a button. No additional tools are required. In addition the chair includes two sets of wheel locks, one rear for attendant activation and one front. The front set is positioned for standard patient activation.
Other features include convenient flip back desk arms and swing away footrests for safe patient transfer. The back of the E&J Navigator folds down making transport and storage easy. The compact size, flexible configurations, light weight and high strength make this the perfect companion chair.
- Transport chair and lightweight wheelchair all in one
- Available in 3 stylish colors ��� Black, Blue and Red
- 18" seat width
- Aluminum frame
- Black padded nylon upholstery
- Convenient flip-back desk arms
- Fold down back makes transport and storage easy
- Non marking PU tires
- Weighs 33.5 lb with 24" rear wheels installed, 23 lb without 24" rear wheels (w/o front rigging)
- Maximum Weight Capacity 250 lb - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Designed to meet the requirements of Medicare code K0003
- Rear Mount Anti-tippers
2 years on frame and crossbraces